Stål Timber can work with you to conceptualize your home, retail, restaurant, or commercial space to realize the perfect environment for your uses. Whether it be creating the perfect centerpiece furniture for a room or an entire package of furniture and fixtures, we are delighted to discover the combination of design and materials for your project.
- As part of this process, we can combine the following tools:
- Consultation session to learn what the perfect environment will do for you
- 3D CAD Renderings of the furniture, fixtures, and environment
- Material samples, options and mockups
- Our network of Interior Design partners
- Full cost analysis and estimates
Design Services Portfolio
Allied Stone Showroom, Austin Texas
Design concept and end product of 36 linear feet of custom Stål Timber designed display shelving and collaborative work tables of Metal and Oak. A rolling library ladder travels the length of the shelving for access to the samples.
Read more about this project in Featured Projects.
Stål Timber designed and built 14 projects for this showroom.
Allied Stone Vanity – Allied Stone Showroom, Austin, Texas
Example of design-to-execution of steel vanity that would be wrapped with the customer’s stone products.
These pieces were custom built to allow the showroom to swap out stone tops if necessary, without alteration of the frame.
What’s On Tap Craft Beer Cafe, Keller, Texas
Concept to end product of bar area fabricated from steel and two species of wood in three finishes.